İnsan Kaynakları İlanları
Afrika’da Demiryolu Projesi (1.6 milyar USD)
Rayli sistemler konusunda dunya devleriyle yarisan Turk firmasi Afrika’da 4 yil surecek demiryolu projesi icin asagidaki niteliklere sahip personel arayisinda. Ilgi duyan arkadaslarin isim, soyad, telefon numarasi ve yurtdisi referanslarini blog adresimize gondermesini rica ederiz.
– Is makinalarinin yogun oldugu projelerde calismis muhendisler (yol projeleri, baraj projeleri, tunel projeleri, yogun kazi ve dolgu islerinin oldugu projeler…)
– Tunel kalip konusunda deneyimli usta, ustabasi ve formenler
– Konkasor konusunda deneyimli operatorler
– Ekskavator, loder, greyder, vb. operatorleri
Why CH2M HILL
In 2011, Halcrow became a CH2M HILL company. CH2M HILL is a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management for government, civil, industrial and energy clients. Together, we’re stronger than ever and better suited to solve the world’s most complex and challenging problems. We’re growing to offer a deeper portfolio of services in key markets around the globe. The combined firm has a more robust presence in the Middle East, South America, India, Australia, the UK and the U.S. We now offer greater local expertise and experience along with a broader range of services worldwide.
About the Business
Description and Desired Qualifications
Project / business overview
The Asset Management skills within the Business and Asset Management Practice are deployed across all the sectors and across the globe to advise clients on a wide range of asset types. The skills include performance improvement consulting helping asset owning organisations achieve PAS-55 certification.
This is well-aligned with a regional strategic review conducted in Nov/Dec 2011 by the Global Technology Leader Asset Management, on behalf of the then MEAF Development Director, which concluded that market demand for asset management in the region is beginning to grow significantly, and is expected to continue in this mode, and that growing the in-region resource is strategically important for Halcrow (A CH2M HILL Company) success in this market.
Key role objective
- To lead the asset management consulting project for OETC, subject to Halcrow being appointed.
- To support the capability to provide asset management advice to clients in line with the regional AMgt strategy.
- Key areas of responsibility
- PM of the OETC asset management project.
- Lead the international AM experts of Halcrow (A CH2M HILL Company) and TWPL, and other project staff to be deployed on the project.
- Deepen the technical expertise in the subject held by all the team
- Work with regional marketing, sales and bid teams to win new opportunities for the team to work on
- Day to Day Responsibilities
Project Management The ideal candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- Understanding of asset management and the issues and risks associated with the assets; also developing asset management plans and supporting whole-life cost – based decisions
- Understanding of PAS-55
- Background in the electrical utilities sector
- Proven capability and experience as a project manager in consultancy and performance improvement
- This is both a challenging and exciting role requiring a range of personal qualities as well as technical skills. Successful candidates are likely therefore to possess the following:
- Imagination and curiosity;
- Experience of being a team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Self starter mentality;
- A confident and outgoing manner, and experience in making presentations
- A conscientious and efficient approach.
- Basic QualificationsKey requirements
- Experience in the field of asset management
- A post-graduate degree in your chosen field would be seen as an advantage, as would Arabic language skills
- Additional details
- The opportunity to lead a team in a growing area of technical consulting within an international consultancy business
- Acommitment to your personal and professional development
- A package that recognises and rewards success
- An environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
- What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Apply to job:
(15 Nisan 2012) Please be advised ENKA Teknik is looking for a planner in Iraq, for the project of Power Station. If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
merkez ofiste görevlendirilecek, yurt dışı seyahat engeli bulunmayan,
iyi seviyede ingilizce bilen, yeni mezun yada 1-2 yıl deneyimli İnşaat
Mühendisi aranıyor. ilgilenen adaylar özgeçmişlerini bana
(email@example.com) iletebilirler. (12/03/2012)
İyi düzeyde Primavera P6 kullanabilen Planlama Şefi ve Planlama
Mühendisi ihtiyacı vardır. ilgilenenler özgeçmişlerini bana
firstname.lastname@example.org adresine gönderebilirler.
There are available two positions titled “Planning Engineer” and
“Planning Chief” both requiring Primavera P6 proficiency for a railway
project which will be constructed in Algeria. If you are interested in
applying for these vacant positions, please send your CV to
Archirodon was established in 1959 in the form of a J.V. of the Greek firms ARCHIMIDIS, Greece’s foremost marine contractor at the time, and ODON & ODOSTROMATON, a road and bridge construction specialist group.
Guided by Constantinos Karpidas, one of Greece’s most prominent construction pioneers, the J.V. started its professional life by building the ports of Benghazi in Libya (1961) and subsequently the port of Beirut, Lebanon (1962).
Here are the New Vacancies:
- Civil Engineer-Tendering Dept. (CET 12/11)
- Construction Managers (GR-09100)
- Contracts Engineer (CE 10/10)
- Electrical & Mechanical Design Coordinator (EMDC 12/11) (EMDC 12/11)
- Engineering Coordinators (GR-07125)
- Geotechnical Section Head (GR-00020)
- HSE Managers (GR-14120)
- Legal & Contract Advisors (GR-06120)
- Marine Section Engineer (GR-00060)
- Planning Engineers (GR-08220)
- Project Controls Engineer (PCE 10/10)
- Project Controls Manager-Civil (PCM 11/10)
- Project Controls Managers/Engineers (GR-08120)
- Project Managers (GR-02172)
- Quality Control Managers (GR-13130)
- Quality Control Engineers (GR-13154)
- Regional Tendering Manager-Gulf (RTM 12/11)
- Senior Codification/Material Engineer (SCME 02/11)
- Senior Procurement Engineer (SPE 09/10)
FOR MORE INORMATION VISIT TO : http://www.archirodon.net/content/profile.php?target=The Company
THANKS TO ARCHIRODON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Our client is a multidisciplinary Consultancy with specialisms in civil engineering and management services. Renowned for delivering high quality projects and providing technical expertise this Consultancy is looking for Geotechnical Site Engineers and Chartered Geotechnical Engineers to assist with multi-million rail projects in NSW. A generous package is on offer with opportunity for international travel and career progression.
- Report into the Project Manager and assist with various phases of Railway Projects
- Undertake ground investigations, assessments and walk over studies
- Provide technical input on ground improvement, excavations, foundations, slopes and earthworks
- Apply EOH & S principles and legislation to the project
- Draft evaluative reports in relation to geotechnical findings and risks
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in Railway and Civil Projects
- A Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Civil Engineering or a geology related field
- Ability to work within a team and communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Strong Analytical Skills
Salary : £100,000 to £130,000 per annum + benefits package
THANKS TO ICERECRUIT.COM
Announcement from Construction in Qatar for the World Cup 2022 *Current and Urgent Vacancy’s in Qatar*
We are currently looking for a number of people to work in Qatar. Please see below.
Estimators (Infrastructure & Mixed use)
Project Directors (High Rise & Mixed use)
Cost Managers (Infrastructure & Mixed use)
Project Managers (High Rise & Mixed use)
Please send your CVs or for more info or please mail to email@example.com
THANKS TO CHRIS