Proje Yonetimi Uzerine….
Kasım 17, 2012 Yorum bırakın
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK:
” A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product or service” PMBoK.
What is temporary? Temporary: Definite beginning and end. Not a continuous process.
What is unique? Unique: Different in some distinguished way from similar ones.
PROJECT LIFE CYCLE:
“It is the application of Knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholders needs and expectations.” PMBoK
– Finite Beginning and end (not continuous process)
– Uses measurement tools to accomplish / track tasks
– Frequently needs Resources on ad-on basis
PROJECT AND BUSINESS PROCESSES:
Projects: Temporary, Unique Output, Resources on Temporary upon-need basis
Processes: Ongoing and Repetitive, Similar Outputs, Permanent Resources
Project and Processes:
– Planned, Executed & Controlled series of tasks and activities.
– Produce Output/Product
THE TRIPLE CONSTRAINTS:
WHAT PROJECT PLANNING ANSWERS:
– What are we going to produce?
– How long will it take?
– Who is going to do the work?
– What might go wrong? And how can we avoid potential problems?
– How much will it cost?
THE INTEGRATED PROJECT PLAN OBJECTIVES:
PM KNOWLEDGE AREAS:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESS FOR A PROJECT:
THE PROJECT MANAGER (PM):
” Accountability is the one managerial task that cannot be delegated.There must be ONE person whose responsibility is to make a project work; the Project Manager”, Norman Augustine , President and CEO, Lookheed Martin Corp.
– Project Control: Cost and Schedule
– Contract Administration
– Technical Team
– Supply Chain Management: Purchasing , Logistics, Warehousing
– Subcontractor Management
– Quality Assurance
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONTEXT:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRIMER (SUMMARY):